Dental implants are a remarkable solution for restoring missing teeth. They look and function just like your natural teeth. You can eat and speak with confidence, free from the worry of dentures slipping.
While they’re a smart investment in your overall health, the initial cost can be a concern. At our Kingsgrove practice, you can use your Superannuation Funds to make the most of this treatment without straining your budget.
But before we delve into financing your dental implants, let’s talk about the cost.
How much do dental implants cost?
A few factors can influence the cost of dental implants. This includes how complicated your case is, where you’re getting it done, the dentist’s expertise, the materials they use, and any extra procedures you might need. The following explains how each of these dictate the cost of your treatment:
- Number of Implants Needed: The more implants you need, the higher the cost. Replacing a single missing tooth will be less expensive than a full mouth restoration.
- Location: The cost of dental care can vary by region or even within cities. Urban areas often have higher overhead costs, which can affect the price of dental implant procedures.
- Dentist’s Experience: How experienced your dentist is can affect the overall cost. Highly skilled specialists may charge more for their services, but they often have fewer complications and better results.
- Materials Used: Your choice of materials is also a big factor. High-quality dental implants and restorations tend to be more expensive. However, they often provide better long-term results.
- Preparatory Procedures: Depending on your case, you may need additional preparatory procedures before receiving dental implants, such as bone grafts or tooth extractions. These preparatory steps can add to your overall cost.
The average cost for different implant cases
The cost of dental implants can vary depending on your specific needs and location. Prices may also differ from clinic to clinic so it’s best to consult with your dentist. At our Kingsgrove practice, we have a limited-time offer that provides cost-effective options for dental implant procedures. Here are the rates:
- For a single tooth replacement, you can get it for $3,500, which is a significant reduction compared to the typical $5,000 for this procedure.
- For two implants, each implant is available at a reduced rate of $3,250.
- If you experience extensive tooth loss and need three or more dental implants, you can benefit from a special pricing of only $3,000 per implant.
- As for All-On-Four dental implants, a technique offering a complete set of teeth with just four implants, it can cost around $20,000 if you’re considering it.
These prices offer an exceptional 50% discount from the usual rates. It’s also available for a limited time! This is your chance to restore your smile and improve your oral health while saving on typical costs.
How can I finance dental implants?
There are a few ways to go about paying for your dental implant procedure.
At our Kingsgrove clinic, your Superannuation Funds are your first option. Many funds allow early access to pay for dental procedures for both members and their families. Dental implants are on top of this list.
It’s a straightforward process, and we partner with SuperCare to make it easier for you to address your dental expenses.
Dental insurance is another option. Some dental insurance plans may help cover part of your implant cost. But, not all plans do, so check your policy.
Alternatively, you can explore payment plans and financing options offered by dental clinics or third-party companies. These plans allow you to split the cost over time, and some come with low or no-interest options.
If you have Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) or Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), they can also be used to cover dental implant expenses. Additionally, you can consider using your savings or looking into loans to fund the treatment.
There are many ways to fund your dental implant treatment, so don’t hesitate to discuss your options with your dentist and consider doing further research to find the best fit for your situation.
Dental implants may have costs, but they’re a valuable choice when done right. Understanding all the expenses is essential.
If you’re thinking about dental implants or have any dental questions, reach out to our team at Advanced Dental Practice. Call us on 02 9150 9029 or book an appointment online. And be sure to ask about our special offers – we’re here to assist you!